This What a Dinosaur Looks like under a Microscope video also includes:
How do scientists determine the age of a dinosaur when it died? Viewers earn how scientists make slides of dinosaur fossils and how they use these images to determine age at death. Part of a larger Eons series from PBS, these beautiful works of science and art provide details about dinosaurs scientists never knew before.
- Explore the paleohistology lab website
- Content ends at 8:10, and the remaining video is an advertisement
- Relies on prior knowledge of cells and development
- Includes closed captioning for the hearing impaired
- Links biology, paleontology, and introduces histology