Fluffy is one of the most common names for a pet frog. Fluffy, the digitized frog in this dissection kit, opens up quite literally to allow scholars to see what's inside. The basic kit encourages pupils to click on various organs to see what they are, what they look like, and read about what each does. The virtual frog builder game challenges scholars to put everything back where it is supposed to go.
- Use the frog builder game before doing an actual frog dissection in class
- Fits well as an introduction to the topic of dissection
- Graphics are very pixelated and outdated, but the cartoon look makes it more accessible to those concerned about real dissection
- Available in German, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish translations
- Offers a tutorial, an overview, and scientific papers related to the simulation
- Not a true dissection, only allows for organ identification not cutting techniques or other dissection elements