A five-question interactive boosts proficiency in working with binary numbers. Multiple-choice, short answer, and discussion questions challenge mathematicians to write numbers 25 through 31in exponential and binary form. An adjustable table assists in problem-solving.
- Assign the link for at-home practice
- Direct learners to work through the interactive prior to formally testing on the information
- Have the interactive open for early finishers to complete when time permits
- Participants should be familiar with exponents and binary numbers
- Access to the interactive requires a free account to CK-12
- Links take pupils to additional information and hints that assist in solving each problem
- Correct answers are praised or given when wrong responses are chosen