Zero in on a commonly mistaken property. The video instructor shows several examples of expressions raised to the power of zero. Each example incorporates a different exponent property and highlights common misconceptions.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Pair with additional videos from the same author to create a full unit on the exponent properties
- Follow the lesson with board work to practice properties and check for understanding
- Requires previous work with the properties of exponents
- Provides worked out examples for pupils to follow
- Includes links to additional resources