This Using Photographs to Teach Social Justice | Showcasing Your Understanding lesson plan also includes:
The final instructional activity in the series asks class members to demonstrate what they have learned about how photographs can revel injustice and how they can encourage people to take action against injustice. Either as a class, in groups, or as individuals, class members choose a project to showcase their learning.
- Provide rubrics for the various projects and review the criteria before class members begin
- Last lesson in a 12-resource series that uses photographs to teach social justice
- Instructors will need to provide a project rubric
- Includes a detailed menu of possible projects
- A project rubric is not included