This Using Models in Climate Change Research lesson plan also includes:
Explore models through the relevant lens of climate change! Investigators watch a video about using models and their application for evaluating temperature data and climate change. Scientists read an article on climate change and answer reflection questions to delve deeper into climate change using empirical evidence from NASA.
- Display reflection questions for easy reference
- Provide T-chart for notetaking during the video
- Host a round-robin discussion where learners share a reflection answer or important fact of their choice
- Requires copies of an article for participants, so plan ahead
- Video uses clear illustrations to explain models and address various learning styles
- Incorporates a news article, providing real-world context to the learning experience