This US History and Government Examination: June 2014 assessment also includes:
The 1960s marked a pivotal point for social and foreign policy in the United States. Using documents, such as speeches from Martin Luther King Jr. and John F. Kennedy, and authentic test prompts, class members consider the impact of this decade. Additional test items include multiple choice questions based on stimuli.
- Offer a prompt or question set as a class warm-up activity
- Use the test to review strategies or content
- Test is the June 2014 New York Regents exam
- Resource allows practice of high-stakes examination
- Graphics and stimuli with question sets are easy to integrate into lesson plans