This US History and Government Examination: January 2014 assessment also includes:
What led the United States to acquire territory? What were some of the effects of those acquisitions? Learners explore the questions using the 2014 essay from the New York Regents exam. Other items include practice multiple choice questions and a document analysis on the foreign policy of Franklin D. Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson.
- Use all or part of the assessment to practice for the New York Regents exam
- Offer queries to sharpen essay or document analysis skills
- This is the January 2014 New York Regents exam in US history and government
- Items are easy to adapt to various lessons
- Assessment allows for authentic test practice