This US History and Government Examination: August 2014 assessment also includes:
The Gulf War, the Vietnam War, and the Korean War all featured pivotal moments in United States foreign policy. Individuals consider how these conflicts changed the course of American diplomacy using an essay prompt and documents from a high-stakes examination. Additional test items include an essay question on technology and multiple choice questions.
- Scaffold essay prompts to deconstruct historical writing
- Use multiple choice question sets as a warm-up activity for instruction
- Resource is a New York Regents examination
- Resource includes answer keys
- Questions allow for authentic test practice