This Urban Scenes lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Select a theme together to guide and inspire works of art. Class members view images of art and discuss the images of cities. After choosing a theme, individuals create posters that reflect and contribute to the theme. They can use paint and images to create their posters, and complete a short write-up to conclude the project.
- The plan does not include a slide show, but it would be easy to create your own using the provided images of artwork found Artworks and Artists and See and Compare sections
- The materials section of the resource itself is a bit confusing; the first list of materials is included in every plan, and the rest of the instructions are designed for this specific plan
- Images, vocabulary, extension ideas, and a rubric are all included
- The art project itself is explained step by step with written instructions and related images