This Two-Way Tables handout & reference also includes:
Do males or females buy more iPhones? Using a two-way frequency table can help to answer this question. Pupils learn to create two-way frequency tables and then how to analyze the data within the tables. Learners find frequencies, relative frequencies, and look for relationships within the categorical data.
- Collect data from your classes to create two-way frequency tables
- Post the video as a resource for absent students and those needing extra instruction
- Requires Internet access to view the video resource
- The fifth in a series of six statistic lessons
- Data chosen is relevant to pupils and easy to collect from your classes
- Includes a large set of practice problems and answer key