This Transformation lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Create colorful cool or warm butterflies with simple materials. Class members draw their designs, spray the marker to diffuse the colors, and attach pipe cleaners to form the shape of a butterfly with antennae. Individuals must be able to describe the personality of their butterflies with the colors they used in mind.
- Make your own slide show out of the provided images so that pupils can see the artwork in more detail
- Find the artwork to show your class in the Artworks and Artists and See and Compare tabs
- Step-by-step instructions paired with images are included
- Provides vocabulary, images to examine, extension ideas, and more