Here is a resource that transcends expectations. Scholars watch a video in the Numberphile "Pi" playlist to learn about transcendental numbers. The video uses a game to explain how to classify numbers as either algebraic or transcendental.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Have learners pair up to play the game introduced in the video
- Pupils should be familiar with e and pi
- It is helpful if learners are aware of proof by contradiction
- Narrator is enthusiastic about the topic, which makes it more engaging
- Provides clear and careful explanations