It's all about how you pull—not how hard! The 12th installment in a physics series explains the importance of the direction and angle of force when calculating torque. The narrator includes a discussion of the moment of inertia as well as angular momentum.
- Post the video as a resource for absent pupils or those needing extra instruction
- Create a guided notes document to accompany the video
- Requires a strong understanding of translational motion
- Compares translational and rotational motion
- Builds on prior knowledge to develop new concepts