This College Physics for AP® Courses ebook also includes:
Take a look at an organized physics course. The 34-section electronic textbook covers material in AP® Physics 1 and 2. Teachers use the text to supplement lectures and have the class work through the labs. Each section contains multiple lesson, conceptual questions, problems, and exercises along with test prep items. Pupils use the text to provide background information and examples of the physics material they learn in class.
- Use as a primary textbook for AP® Physics 1 or 2
- Free instructor signup allows for access to several teacher resources
- Lab activities require basic physics lab equipment
- Includes correlations to big ideas and essential knowledge for AP® Physics
- Contains links to interactives to illustrate concepts
- Provides problems for individual practice