This Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Resolution Analysis interactive also includes:
An eye-opening activity honors those soldiers that have fallen in battle but remain nameless. Scholars analyze the Unknown Solider Resolution created after World War I to honor those who died. Academics participate in group discussion to understand why the resolution was created and how the United States chooses to honor unknown soldiers.
- Have pupils research the lives of soldiers missing in action and share them with the class
- Guide a group discussion on how other cultures celebrate fallen soldiers
- Activity requires Internet access
- The activity is perfect for remote learning situations
- Resource is good to use before Veteran's or Memorial Day