Bring it all to three dimensions. The short video points out that the discussion in the previous presentations in two dimensions also holds true for three dimensions. The sixth video in the series of 15 specifically makes the connections between 2-D and 3-D linear transformations.
- Create 3-D models of vectors using straws or kebab sticks
- Have individuals calculate the multiplication of the 3x3 matrices and determine the general form
- The class should understand linear transformation within two dimensions
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Uses animations to show the 3-D representations
- Includes closed captioning for easier note taking