This The Search for the Earliest Life video also includes:
Life existed on Earth more than four billion years ago, much earlier than scientists predicted. Eons presents a lively video as part of a larger series. It explains the recent findings on multiple continents that alter the timeline of life on Earth. It details how and where researchers found the data and how the interpretation of the findings still varies somewhat.
- Create a timeline of life on Earth based on this new research
- Try to contact other research teams looking for these types of carbon
- Relies on prior knowledge of the formation of Earth, carbon, and the definition of life
- Provides an extensive list of references
- Links current research to topics covered in the curriculum
- Includes subtitles for visual learners