This The Egg Roulette Game lesson plan also includes:
Hard boiled or raw? Which egg will you get? A hands-on activity has scholars explore the impact of conditional probability. Based on a skit from the Tonight Show, pupils model the selection of the two types of eggs using beads. They collect data and analyze the outcomes using fathom software.
- Use graphing calculators to analyze data if access to the software is not available
- Assumes students know how to establish whether events are conditional or independent
- Allow time to collect and prepare necessary materials
- Includes a teaching guide and all necessary handouts
- Contains a video to introduce the activity