This The Croc That Ran on Hooves video also includes:
A crocodile with hooves and razor-sharp teeth was really a thing—and there is proof. A video lesson from the PBS Eons series presents the fossil evidence and explores the reasons for the adaptations of the unique reptile. Scholars see a connection between the modern crocodile and the ancient reptile that is the focus of the lesson.
- Assign each pupil a different video from the series to watch and share with the group
- Have learners compare and contrast the features of the modern crocodile with those of the reptile featured in the lesson
- Assumes a basic understanding of evolution and animal adaptations
- Includes a link to references and sources
- Presenter shows enthusiasm for the topic, which holds viewers' attention