This The Concept of a Function lesson plan also includes:
Explore functions with non-constant rates of change. The first installment of a 12-part module teaches young mathematicians about the concept of a function. They investigate instances where functions do not have a constant rate of change.
9 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have the class create a graphic organizer comparing constant and non-constant rates of change
- Pupils must be able to set up and solve proportions
- Learners should have prior experience with constant rates of change
- Includes question prompts to use during class discussions
- Teacher version has answers to all questions on student worksheets