This The Adventures of Tom Sawyer: Anticipation Guide lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Start off your study of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer with a instructional activity spent exploring some of the concepts that will be present in the novel. This anticipation guide focuses on honesty and lying. After learners decided if they agree or disagree with each statement, the whole class discusses the results.
- Hand out the guide provided or use it as inspiration for your own anticipation guide, keeping the guidelines and tips listed in mind
- Explains in detail how to use an anticipation guide
- Keep an eye out for minor typos
- The formatting of the anticipation guide is a bit off, and the last statement is on its own page; you will likely have to recreate this document for your pupils