Are you or your scholars feeling stressed? Use the coping skill resource, Stress Press, to relieve the feeling that may be growing inside you when a big test or presentation is on its way.
1 Collection 96 Views 75 Downloads
- Make copies and send the resource home so parents or other family members can also practice the exercise
- Review the steps and practice the exercise prior to tests or other high stakes event
- Like brain breaks, take stress breaks throughout the day when you sense class members are feeling overwhelmed
- The language used in the reference page is casual and geared for younger children
- This de-stressing exercise can be put to good use inside and outside the classroom