This Teacher's Guide: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens study guide also includes:
- Teacher Reference
- Join to access all included materials
An 11-page teacher's guide that focuses on Delia Owens' bestseller Where the Crawdads Sing is packed with discussion questions and activities. Text-dependent questions, activities, and writing prompts are also included. It's a valuable resource for instructors, including the critically acclaimed novel for either book circles or whole-class reading.
- The guide asks readers to highlight sections of text for the theme tracker activity; if class members do not have their copies of the novel, ask them to record page numbers and notes in their reading journals
- The novel is frequently listed as an option for the AP Literature and Composition exam free-response question
- Includes a link to a resource that details how to create flow maps and double-bubble maps
- Provides an interview with the author