This Symbolism and Personification in The Outsiders lesson plan also includes:
A shirt can't really swallow you—right? Readers find examples of symbolism and personification in S.E. Hinton's The Outsiders with two straightforward lessons.
6 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have learners write a short essay about what cars symbolize in their life, and compare and contrast the meaning cars have in The Outsiders
- Use the tabs to navigate the lesson
- Does not include a writing rubric; create or use one of your own
- Breaks down the novel unit into understandable parts and literary elements
- Novel is high interest and accessible to different reading levels