This Study Jams! Determine the Missing Operation in an Equation interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Deepen the number sense of your math class with a short presentation on writing equations. Using the relationship between numbers, young mathematicians learn how to determine the missing operator in an equation. A number of opportunities to practice this skill are presented in the Try It! and Test Yourself sections of the resource. A simple, yet effective learning activity that prepares learners for a lesson series on functions and function tables.
- Clearly models the steps for determining the missing operator in an equation
- A variety of questions are included in the Test Yourself assessment
- Printable versions of the presentation and Try It! practice problems are available
- By itself, this resource is not adaptable to Common Core math standards