This Smarter Balanced Sample Items: 6th Grade Math – Target D assessment also includes:
Elevation often confuses people due to a misunderstanding of negative numbers. Scholars practice applied elevation problems in addition to absolute value and coordinate pair questions. Each slide presents one question to help pupils focus on the task at hand.
- Use as a whole class review before a test
- Let scholars use a physical number line to help them compare numbers
- Relies on prior knowledge of integers, comparing integers, absolute value, and coordinate pairs
- Includes answers and explanations of each answer on the slide following each question
- Provides 16 questions specifically designed for sixth grade students