Curated and Reviewed by Lesson Planet
When learning about US geography, it can hard to remember facts about 50 different states. Help your young scholars organize all of this information with a collection of easy-to-use note-taking guides.
378 Views 325 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a note-book out of this resource for students to complete throughout the year as they learn about each state
- Use these pages to support the class with completing a research report on individual states
- Includes a blank note-taking template that can be used with any state, as well as guides that are specific to each state
- Blank maps of all 50 states are included, allowing students to label major geographical features of each
- Spaces are provided for recording the symbols and other key information about each state