When learning about US geography, it can hard to remember facts about 50 different states. Help your young scholars organize all of this information with a collection of easy-to-use note-taking guides.
302 Views 258 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a note-book out of this resource for students to complete throughout the year as they learn about each state
- Use these pages to support the class with completing a research report on individual states
- Includes a blank note-taking template that can be used with any state, as well as guides that are specific to each state
- Blank maps of all 50 states are included, allowing students to label major geographical features of each
- Spaces are provided for recording the symbols and other key information about each state