This Special Triangle Ratios: Special Right Triangle Ratios interactive also includes:
Go from one side length to any other side length with special right triangles. Individuals use the interactive to investigate the ratio of sides in 45-45 and 30-60 right triangles. Scholars make generalizations about the types of special right triangles.
- Create a graphic organizer to help students remember the ratios of the sides
- Class members should be familiar with the Pythagorean Theorem
- Pupils need to be comfortable working with radicals
- Must set up a free account ahead of time
- Allows for the correct answer to be shown if the incorrect answer is given
- The additional resource provides examples