This Isosceles Triangle Spaces assessment also includes:
How many different types of triangles can your class name? A discovery lesson guides learners through an exploration of the different triangle types and the relationships between their angles and sides. Using coordinate geometry, scholars plot points that create triangles of given side lengths.
- Incorporate as a discovery lesson on the relationship between sides and angles of triangles
- Requires the use of construction tools
- Expects previous experience with coordinate geometry
- Gives clear instructions, making it easy for pupils to read and complete independently
- Answer key provides solutions and explanations