Determine a solution through accurate graphs. Using 2 examples, the narrator walks viewers through the steps to graph a system of linear equations to find the solution.
9 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the video prior to asking the class to solve problems on their own
- Have individuals create systems with one solution, no solutions, and infinite number of solutions
- The class should know how to graph linear equations
- The video is the first of two parts that work several examples
- The examples include checking the solution as part of the solving process
- Incorporates technology to better hold students' interest