This Graphing Systems of Equations lesson plan also includes:
Expand on learners' understanding of quadratic-linear systems. Building on the graphic understanding developed in the previous instructional activity, pupils learn algebraic methods of solving the systems.
3 Collections 12 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have learners use graphs to support their algebraic solutions
- Builds directly from the previous lessons in the 42-part series
- Pupils should be able to complete the square
- Uses graphic representations to reinforce algebraic solutions
- Includes a set of problems for independent practice