Which method of solving systems is the best? Individuals watch the same system solved using elimination, then substitution, and finally graphing. They can compare the different methods and see how each method results in the same solution.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Incorporate with other videos from this series to teach each method of solving linear systems
- Ask your classes to compare and contrast the three methods of solving systems
- Meant as a review of the three methods of solving systems: substitution, elimination, and graphing
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Uses the same system throughout to illustrate the similarities and differences in the methods
- Leaves all three methods on the same screen to allow for comparisons during the entire lesson