This Solving Systems of Equations handout & reference also includes:
- Student Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Lets keep the system working and show learners the three ways to solve linear systems of equations. Each method includes step-by-step instructions to work their way through the problem. The same problem is used for each method to show they all provide the same results in the end.
- Give different groups a method for solving and have them report back to the class with examples
- Only includes linear equations
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Equally represents each method of solving the system