Confirm the types of solutions by graphing. The video begins with a discussion on the number of solutions and the types of systems by looking at their graphs. Using several examples, the narrator shows the class how to find the solution to a system of linear equations by graphing the two lines.
- Provide problems for class members to try on their own
- Individuals should know how to substitute into an equation
- Pupils need to be able to graph a linear equation
- Uses colors to separate the two equations
- Checks the solutions using a graphing calculator