This Solving Simultaneous Equations Graphically assessment also includes:
The solution resides at the intersection. Pupils use a short instructional activity to review the process of solving a system of linear equations using graphing. The instructional activity provides completed graphs for most of the items, allowing scholars to concentrate on where the graphs intersect. The resource is part of a review series for the General Certificate of Secondary Education math assessment.
- Conduct a mini-lesson on how to solve a system by setting the two equations equal to each other
- Ask class members to create their own problems to solve by graphing
- Individuals need to know how to graph a linear equation
- Includes an answer key for easier grading
- The video explains how to determine the equations are linear
- The video is old and slightly blurry