Evaluate the equivalence of expressions. A helpful video walks through the process of simplifying two expressions. Using values for the variables, the presentation evaluates the original expression and the simplified expression to show they are equivalent.
- Review the Order of Operations before showing the examples
- Use other values for the variables to truly confirm the expressions are equivalent
- Individuals should be comfortable with operating with integers
- Uses colored underlining to show like terms
- Shows each step of arithmetic in the evaluating process