A simple concept made even simpler. A short YouTube video explains how to simplify algebraic expressions. It covers simplifying linear expressions by applying the distributive property and combining like terms. It also shows how to simplify algebraic fractions that have an integer in the denominator.
- Pause the video to have viewers try out the example problems
- Scholars must be able to distribute negatives
- Pupils should have facility with integer operations
- Color coding helps identify like terms
- Shows each step of the solution process
- Learners without a solid foundation of the distributive property, combining like terms, or of integer operations may find explanations to be lacking