The probability of learning from this lesson is high! Learners calculate probabilities as numbers and as decimals. They see how to use a complement to find a probability and even try a simple geometric probability problem.
3 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Assign examples as group work challenges
- Use practice problems as in-class board work to serve as checkpoints
- Pupils should be able to convert decimals to percents
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses a variety of questioning strategies
- Examples provide multiple solution methods and detailed notes