This Simple Monty Hall interactive also includes:
What's behind door number one? A fun resource lets learners simulate the classic Monty Hall probability problem. Pupils choose a door, and after they select a losing door, they decide whether to switch or stay. Using their decisions, the interactive shows participants the long-run results.
- Use different versions to differentiate within the class
- After running the simulations, discuss conditional probability and compare the simulation results to predicted results from the conditional probability formula
- The class should have a basic understanding of probability
- Provides three varieties of interactives for the same concept
- Contains pupil guidance on what to do with the interactive