This Sequences assessment also includes:
Explicitly talk to the class about sequences. A segment of a review series for the General Certificate of Secondary Education math assessment provides a review of arithmetic sequences. Pupils watch a video showing how to find terms given a formula for the sequence along with finding the formula given a sequence of numbers. Class members then practice those skills with the provided learning exercise.
- Lead a discussion about what makes a sequence a sequence and the difference between other functions
- Teach a mini-lesson about other types of sequences
- Individuals should be able to evaluate expressions at given values
- Includes an answer key for grading and assessment
- Provides examples of sequences other than linear