Ap Calculus classes learn how to solve a differential equation by getting like variables together with a video that presents an example of how to solve a differential equation by using the method of separation of variables. The example continues to find the particular solution to an initial value problem.
- Provide a lesson that shows the principle behind solving differential equations by separating variables
- Graph the family of solutions using graphing software, including the particular solution
- The class should know how to calculate indefinite integrals
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Makes the distinction between the implicit and explicit formulas
- Created specifically for AP Calculus