This Self-Efficacy In Students' Everyday Lives instructional video also includes:
Setting goals is one thing; achieving them is another. Three young learners share their experiences with asking for and giving others support to master a task and achieve their goals.
3 Views 1 Download
- Before watching the video, conduct a read-aloud of Watty Piper's The Little Engine That Could
- Part of the Transforming Education series of videos
- The Teacher Tool Kit for the video is linked in the Included Materials Section listed before this review
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The speakers model that developing self-efficacy is a skill that can be learned and needs to be practiced