This Seasonal Science: Pine Pollen video also includes:
More than 125 species of pine trees exist, and each species can live over 100 years, with some living over 1,000 years—that's a lot of pine pollen! The Seasonal Science series explains why pine trees produce pollen. The video details the reproductive process and addresses common misconceptions along the way.
- Compare and contrast the reproduction of other types of trees
- Go into more detail about the difference between an allergen and an irritant
- Video is available for streaming, downloading, sharing, and modifying
- Provides student worksheets in editable PDF format
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes