This Scaffolding for Position Paper: Clarifying Body Paragraphs, Introduction, and Conclusion lesson plan also includes:
Let's have a talk. Scholars talk through the body paragraphs of their Sustainable Water Management position paper with peers. They take turns explaining their work to one another. They then begin to work independently on the introduction and conclusion for their papers.
- Have pupils mark off steps to writing a position paper as they complete them
- Lesson 3 of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 4B, Unit 3
- Must complete lessons in order
- Gives teacher notes with considerations for the lessons, including changing the order of activities in the lesson
- Offers ideas for meeting the needs of struggling learners