This "Saying 'No, Thank You'" Social Skills Story ppt also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Teach learners to use polite words when they do not want something, rather than being rude or aggressive, using these simple presentation slides. The presentation walks students step by step through what it means to say "No, thank you," and ends with some guided practice.
- Remember to reinforce the practice such that saying the polite phrase is consistently met with a positive outcome; later, evolve the practice to have students try out what they might initially be opposed to
- This resource was originally designed for learners on the autism spectrum
- Visuals used on each slide to illustrate content
- Helpful notes and additional materials included on first slides