This SAS Similarity Theorem: Lesson video also includes:
When given two sides and an angle, make similar triangles. The video describes the SAS Similarity Theorem. Using the theorem, the segment of a larger geometry playlist determines whether two triangles are similar.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Develop a proof of the SAS Similarity Theorem
- Individuals should know how to simplify ratios
- Pupils need to be able to find corresponding sides and angles within triangles
- Contains a link to more resources on side-angle-side
- Uses colors to show corresponding parts when working examples