This SSS Similarity Theorem: Lesson video also includes:
Judging by the sides, things appear similar. A portion of a larger playlist on geometry introduces the Side-Side-Side Similarity Theorem. The video shows how to use the lengths of sides to determine whether triangles are similar.
4 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Develop a proof of the SSS Similarity Theorem
- Expects the class knows how to find equivalent ratios
- Requires individuals to solve linear equations
- Uses colors to distinguish corresponding sides
- Shows the work required for the examples