This Rock the Clock activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Watch young leaders as they totally rock this activity! Pupils partner up and set appointments with one another during the third in a series of 12 character-building lessons. Instructors call out the appointment time, then partners meet and discuss the question posed at the beginning of the session.
- Ask participants to make up questions prior to the lesson, then use them for the interview sessions
- Challenge learners to set appointments with the people they know the least about
- If you don't have time for 12 interviews, use one of the recommended modifications to trim the lesson down
- Activity makes a great ice breaker for leadership activities
- The plan is easy to set up and execute