This Real-Life Math | Estate Appraiser video also includes:
Real estate is all about location, location, location—and perhaps a little bit of math. A set of two videos has real estate appraisers describe the work that they do. Scholars discuss how mathematics plays a role in these jobs to complete the installment of a larger Real-Life Math series.
- Invite a real estate agent to give a presentation
- Pupils must be familiar with ratios and scale drawings
- An understanding of mean and median is necessary
- Provides a homework sheet for the lesson
- Includes an optional extension activity
- No in-class activity for the lesson